Tuesday 22 October 2013

Etiquette ?


Jason made an interesting post a few hours ago regarding proper etiquette in magic.

I happen to agree with most of what he wrote, but I feel that it is incomplete.
Etiquette is not only the (proper) way to do things but can/should also be the way to improvise in a polite and satisfactory way when things aren’t working as they should.
Sometimes things/entities that come to you don’t have your experience and really don’t have a clue about the way to act.
That happened to me a few years ago. 
I could feel the hunger/desire/longing/shame of the spirit, but he didn’t touch the offerings. The image that come to my mind was one of a young man blushing with frustration. 
I asked him to wait for a while and prepared my own tea blend. I poured two cups, sat on the floor and said : “Please drink with me, tea tastes better when it is shared.” I picked up one of the cups and before starting to drink it I absorbed its energy in a very obvious manner. I could feel him watching, thinking, daring himself to do it. 
Still he didn't  touch it. 
I called a spirit that have been working with me for years and when she arrived I offered her a cup of tea. 
She took it . We chatted for a while.
He looked. Listened, .
Slowly, he started to enjoy the tea, it’s energy, aroma, warmth, sweetness. I’m not an empath but the joy and relief could be touched.
Hello again. I’d like to talk to you for a while. I am Hanshishiro. What is your name ?“
He answered. 
The three of us talked for a while and he and I reached an agreement.
That entity is now the protector of the people that he was haunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment