Thursday 24 April 2014

Old Acquaintances

Today I visited a few entities that I hadn’t talked to in a long time.
My first visit was to Ganesh.
I arrived there and found myself in a jungle at the foot of a mountain size statue of Ganesh.
There were some offerings on the base of the statue and quite a few were old and stale. I put down my offering and replaced the old offerings that I saw. After that I multiplied my offerings almost to the infinite.
Through the statue came Ganesh Himself and told me that I have to work more with Him, go there more often.
After a brief conversation, I said goodbye and departed to visit Sekhmet.
I arrived to the desert and placed my offerings on the base of a statue of Her. One of my offerings changed before my eyes.
“Oh! Is this what you want ? Ok.”
I multiplied my offerings almost to the infinite and after that She appeared in front of me.
“You have to use more the blessings that we gave you.”
She paused, looked sternly at me and said : “Use it. Or lose it.”
I said goodbye, left the desert and went to visit Kwan Yin.
I arrived to a place that was not a place. Darkness and emptiness wherever I looked. She was standing over something that floated on the emptiness. She said : “ I have no need for your offerings”.
I looked at her, flabbergasted.
“If I make my offerings, you can use them to help those in need, no ?”
Pause.
“Yes, I will use your offerings to help those in need”
I made my offerings. She said : “I am always with you. Remember that I am always with you”
I thanked Her and I left.
I went to visit Lord Buddah.
He looked huge, massive. The light from that realm emanated from him.
He said : “Your offerings are not needed.”
I am not sure if I gave Him my offerings or if I saw myself doing it. As I multiplied them as much as I could, I saw how small they were compared to Him. At that moment He made a gesture of blessing.
I thanked Him and travelled to the Sea of Milk, to visit Lakshmi.
I “landed” on a rock that was a few feet above the surface of the ocean. I saw Her at a distance  gave my offerings and multiplied them almost to the infinite.
She said nothing, With a gesture of Her hand I was engulfed by golden flames that carried a message. My brain roughly translated it as something like “Get your shit together”.
I said Goodbye and projected to visit Katagami-Sama.
He said - You shouldn’t Be/Come here.
_You mean that you don’t want me to come here ? – I asked.
He answered – We are on very divergent paths. You shouldn’t come here until you change or I change furthermore.
_Ok.
I left, and went to visit Skavan.
He was glad to see me, but sad. He was feeling lonely.
I was going to give him my offerings but he said : “Can you give me some direct energy instead? I am hungry. Nobody works with me anymore”
_Sure_ I said.
I gave him some direct energy. I took a mental note to work with him more and to feed him more.
Finally I went to visit LOXGOM.
We chatted a bit and before leaving I gave him my offerings. He shared them with another creature, that I knew well.
I multiplied my offerings to them and returned to the world as people see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment