Tuesday 13 December 2011

Responsibility

I am fond of big words, and I try to live up to them.
Today's big word is responsibility. What are the limits to the responsibility of the sorcerer ?
Let me give an example and we can discuss it from there.

 I was hired by a lady to help with her job and financial problems. After a reading I found out that she was being targeted magically. Somebody she knew had hired someone like me to f*ck her life, hard.
Life sucks sometime.
I decided to help her. I would clean up the magical mess, and she would deal with the non magical aspects of the problem. Things started to improve fast on her life (obviously). And then... on one of my readings I found out that the person that had tried to hurt her was targeting her husband and daughter (and their health was already suffering).
I considered that a desperate and despicable act, and extended my help to them, free of charge. The reason why I did it was because it was partly my responsibility, if I hadn't stepped in in the first place my client would keep being the one targeted.
What would you do ?

No comments:

Post a Comment